Did you know that 十大正规赌博平台大全 enjoys a solid regional and statewide reputation as a leader in global education and international curriculum?
The 全球研究 Program (GSP) is a specially designed curriculum to meet the needs of students who have interests in foreign language development, 世界文化地理学, 和全球性问题. Transfer institutions welcome students with global and international knowledge and, in the 21st Century business environment, those with a general knowledge of international issues and the basics of second language experience far more success than those who do not.
The GSP consists of 16 credit hours; the following 7 credit hours are required:
- Any college level language course* (3 credit hours)
- College Level 地理位置 GEO 103 (3 credit hours)
- Online Seminar in 全球研究 GEO 120 (1 credit hour)
- The other 9 credit hours consist of electives chosen from a list of internationalized courses.
*学生 may satisfy the language competency by examination - 学生 who already speak a foreign language may use college level ESL courses as their college level language.
- Individual Course Prerequisites Apply
- 保持一个3.5 GPA and become a Global Scholar
- 全球研究 Program Completion Certificate
- 全球研究 Program Completion Notation of Transcript
- Notation on Commencement Brochure
- Complete Transferability of 课程
- Possibility of Travel and 出国留学
Apply now for the 全球研究 Program!
问题? Please contact the 全球研究 Program Coordinator, 丽莎荷兰人, at 636-481-3352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 十大正规赌博平台大全 Student Learning Committee oversees the 全球研究 Program.
在2000年代, the Missouri Community College Association earned two Title VI-A Department of 教育 grants operating under the direction of the Missouri Community College Association’s Consortium for Global 教育. One of the major activities of the project involved the Title VI-A Curriculum Task Force. The primary purpose of the Task Force was to assist the project in the development of an International/全球研究 Certificate that could be made available to community college students across the state. The Task Force members formulated and recommended the International/全球研究 Certificate.
The Task Force defined an international/global course as having the following minimum characteristics:
- At least 50% of the course content must reflect the international/global nature of the course.
- The course syllabus should reflect the international/global nature of the course, in particular in the title and/or description and in the objectives, 阅读, 和作业.
- 全球国际事件, current or historical and relevant geographical knowledge should be included in the course.
International/global courses that meet the criteria above may be used for the International/Global Studies Certificate as specified in the distribution requirements.
The Missouri Consortium for Global 教育 (MCGE)
The MCGE is a consortium of community colleges whose primary aim is to promote and facilitate global education Founded in 1996, the mission of MCGE is to promote, design and deliver international and intercultural (domestic) programs and activities that provide the Missouri community colleges and the communities they serve with global experience and perspective.